This time I spent a little more time on a head study, but I am not too sure if it's really recognizable at this point. Can you guess who this person is?
I pulled the trigger and finally got a proper art glove/smudge guard. Based on the recommendation from @ryanhillart I went with DokiWear @dokiwear and I gotta say it's a quality glove, which is build of high grade material and fits well. There was definitely a lot of thought put in designing this product.
I got two pieces.
1. Standard glove. Great basic glove. Perfect for wacom tablets or surfaces which do not require palm rejection.
2. Pro glove (for just extra $2, it makes me feel straight outta "minority report") gives extra palm rejection on the side of the hand extended all the way up to the tip of pinky finger and also covering just the tip of the ring finger, which is nice if you tend to put those two fingers on the surface. I will be using this on my newly acquired Surface Pro.
Huge SALE until May 30th during @cgtrader ‘s 7th Birthday celebration.
1. You need to speed up your workflow by using a basemesh
2. You are looking for a fully textured game-ready 3D character model for your next VR project
3. Your character is missing an eyeball or some teeth
4. You would like to 3D print a dog as a lucky charm to keep this year rolling
5. All of the above
I’ve got you covered! Enjoy the 50% discount on all my models.
A post shared by Alex Lashko (@alexanderlashko) on May 18, 2018 at 4:37am PDT
Small process of modeling the human face in ZBrush from start to finish. Later this model is used in baking maps for lower polygon version which is capable of being handled in real-time with shaders and textures.
#digitalart #digitalhuman #gameart #gamedev #gameready #3d #3dart #3dmodel #face #character #characterart #head #marmosettoolbag #realtime #pbr #nextgen #makingof #process #3dsculpt #zbrush