Custom Female Basemesh (Zbrush File).
Speed up your workflow by using this highly customizable basemesh. You can blend between different body types such as Muscular, Overweight or Skinny. The face can be also customized with different ethnicities such as Asian, Black or Caucasian.
This is a high quality realistic 3D model made in Zbrush. It can be used for game asset creation, cinematics, or advertising. You can use this character as is or modify it to your liking. This basemesh can also be used as a mannequin for 3D clothes creation.
By default the model opens up as an average body type in the “A” pose with legs apart and arms slightly bent. By switching on/combining different layers you can achieve the look that you desire. Below is the list of different layers included in the model.
Face – Asian
Face – Black
Face – Caucasian
Body – Muscular
Body – Overweight
Body – Skinny
Pose – Arms Down
Pose – Arms Straight
Pose – Legs Together
- Highly detailed ZBrush model with 6 subdivisions
- Highest subdivision polygon count: 18,434,048 (over 18 million)
- Lowest subdivision polygon count: 18,002
- Organized Polygroups for easy isolations
- Clean and efficient edge flow, which makes it easy to insert/delete edge loops where necessary
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting
- Model includes eyeballs, teeth/tongue (all UV'ed).
- Model has a hairstyle placeholder (decimated, no UV's).
- It is ready for rigging and smooth-able
- All objects are named and organized
If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist.
Thanks for looking!
Extended Commercial Licence